300 Days until we board the Sea Princess in Sydney, for the 2015 World Cruise. You might ask, are we counting down the days – you better believe we are.
Planning is continuing as we RV around North America. To date we have completed:
- Excursion planning for ports of interest
- Visa planning
- Completed Australian Visa process
- India Visa process starts in October
- Signed up for the roll call on Cruise Critic Forum
After the serious thunder storm last evening we woke up to the sun beating down from a clear, blue sky. With a warm, sunny day in Regina we have to plan our visit the RCMP Heritage Museum & Training Depot and Wascana Park. Due to the heat we can’t leave the dogs in the car, while we visit the museum. So, the plan is:
- RCMP Museum in the morning,
- Return for lunch and walk the dogs,
- Head out again to Wascana Park.