Oriana – Our Mobile Mansion
That good looking 5th wheel behind the truck is our 2013 Redwood 36 FL.
Redwood is a new brand started by Thor Industries in 2010 and only make high end 5th wheels, designed for the full-time market. They are manufactured in the heart of Amish country in Syracuse, Indiana.
Our coach has the following features:
- Length – about 41′
- Height – 13 ’04”
- Slides – 5
- Axles/brakes – standard Lippert 7K & drum. Looking at MOR/Ryde IS & disks
- 6-point auto level system
- Full body paint
- Trail-air hitch
- Tanks – FW 109 gal, grey 2×45 gal, black 60 gal
- Solar system with 1500 W pure sine wave invertor
- Built in FW filter + softener and additional in-line filter. Reverse osmosis being considered
- A/C -2, with 1 having a heat pump
- Electric fireplace
- RV fridge with ice maker
- Quartz Counters
- Maxx fans – 2
- Good sized shower
- King bed
- Winegard roof top Shaw satellite system
Got most options except Onan Genny – use that for storage and we don’t plan on boondocking. Also didn’t get the washer/dryer as we shelved that cupboard and use it for extra storage.
Hoping to meet up on the road some day.